
My sweet Audrey is making me feel like my heart might explode. At the rate that it expands everyday, I thought for sure I would need a new one by now. I feel like such a little kid each time she does something so cute I hear myself making this high pitch squeal under my breathe that is probably killing my poor dogs ears. Sometimes all she has to do is look at me a certain way and I just start laughing. I wish that I could cover her body in pillows so I don't have to see that sad, pain stricken face that she gets when she has gotten hurt. You should have seen me beating up the wall for her yesterday after she fell and bonked her head on it... "BAD WALL!" Well, it's not like I can put the wall in time-out.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or something right. I'm
gone most of her entire day M-F, but when I'm around and leave the room... the world is coming to an end, and it breaks my heart. I find myself yelling from the kitchen, the bedroom, the top of the stairs... everything that I'm doing so she knows I'm still there. She doesn't react that way with anyone else. I know she's at that age, but I feel like she spends less time with me than with everyone else. I smother her with hugs and kisses for most of the time that I am with her, and I'm starting to reconsider if it's for her benefit or my own that I do that. Is that why she reacts that way since no one else smothers her with love in such a way... maybe I'm keeping her from being independent from me. Maybe I'm just over-thinking all of this... it wouldn't be the first time. :p
4 comments:
She is so cute and you're a great mom, Jenny!
cute baby!!! <3
Hello! Your daugher is the cutest! I found your blog through Mama's Little Nestwork and I love it. I can't wait to read future posts. I'm your newest follower.
Jill
http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment! :)
Your little girl is beautiful!!!! I'm having a giveaway for little ones next week :) Don't miss it :)
kristen
Post a Comment