I have been so tired lately. Today has been kind of slow at work and with only 30 minutes to go before I leap from my chair and run for the elevators... I'm falling asleep at my desk. My sweet sunshine has been having a pretty hard time with her third tooth breaking through. It's one of her top ones and it's causing her nose to run like crazy. She even had her first official fever on Sunday which made her more clingy, which I like to just call "needing extra cuddles". Two nights in a row she woke up screaming... and refused to lay back down for about two hours. She just couldn't breath through her nose from all the yuckyness and I couldn't get it all out either. Fortunately for the both of us, she was able to sleep through the night last night after I put a humidifier in her room with some vapor liquid to help with her breathing.
I hate seeing her not feeling well. Even with the pain from teething, and a major runny nose, she still seemed to be in great spirits during the day, though I could see it in her face. She just looked "off" and her eyes weren't big and bright like they normally are, they were a little more puffy and pink. I will be so happy to see her healthy and back to her normal sunshiney self soon.
This Friday, two of my closest friends and I are planning to take Audrey to the Zoo for the very first time and we are all very excited, me most of all. She loves our cat and dog so much that she smiles more for them than she does for my husband and I combined! In fact, she loves our poor cat so much she runs from Audrey now when she sees her coming! haha! I hope that she will be all better and ready for fun when Friday finally comes!
1 comment:
Following your wonderful blog!
You may visit my site at http://olahmomma.com.
You can also share your site with us at http://olahmomma.com/mylounge and avail of our member benefits, or submit your product deals as a merchant; or as a Non-Merchant, your pre-owned items for sale, trade or just to give away at http://olahmomma.com/sweetdeals.
Post a Comment