
My sweet girl is officially 18 months old today and I would like to know which joker thinks it's funny to keep pushing the fast forward button... things are going by way too fast! Her check up at the doctors is also tonight and I have a big list of questions and concerns for the doctor this time... mostly concerning how stubborn Audrey is. Sadly I feel that this trait is going to cause a losing battle for me since her Dad is the most stubborn person I know, my Mom is the second most stubborn and the list of relatives goes on from there... including me somewhere in there. Must have something to do with the European background... otherwise I have no clue what it's from. I'm mostly Swedish and Lithuanian... her Dad is a mix of German, (german... stubborn... no way! lol) as well as a little bit from all over that area.
Despite being really stubborn, she is the sweetest, happiest child I have ever known, and I feel blessed to know that she is mine!
.
2 comments:
That stubbornness will surely pay off - she won't take crap from anyone when she's older and there's nothing wrong with that. :)
Happy 18 months, Audrey!
PS - I didn't know you were so close to Chicago! I would have loved to have met up! I was thinking you were in way southern Illinois. Next time we simply have to meet up!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Love meeting bloggers close to my area! :)
Your daughter is too cute for words!
Post a Comment